Major Oil Company
Opportunity Title: Quality Control Inspector (Artificial Lift)
Location: Midland, TX
Closed Date: Until Filled
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, this Major Oil Company delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Act as a point of contact for answering quality related questions for the shop floor.
- Promote a work environment of world class quality and continual improvement.
- Follow through on any tasks, assignments or projects that management assigns.
- Perform internal audits and aid in other types of audits as required.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in machining or quality inspection of some type.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Basic skills in MS Excel and MS Word
- SAP experience
- Prior oilfield experience
- ISO training
- Quality auditing experience
- Technical degree and/or training
Based on experience
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below