Cameron, A Schlumberger Company
Opportunity Title: Field Service Specialist
Location: Multiple Locations
Closed Date: 02/27/2018
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
The Field Service Specialist performs wellhead assembly, installation and service. This position has field and shop responsibilities depending on customer requirements and workload. The Field Service Specialist works closely with more senior Specialists with limited independent authority for service and installation of various Wellhead Systems as well as Frac-tree, manifold and monoline installation and service. This position interfaces directly with customers and provides quality, professional service and customer support.
- Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor or senior specialist.
- Conduct all operations in accordance with running procedures and company Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) policy.
- Ensures Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)s are completed and follows-up on any outstanding concerns prior to commencing work.
- General repair and service of valves.
- Disassemble, inspect, repair and pressure test wellhead equipment.
- Assembly of wellhead components for field installation.
- Assist more senior specialists with field installations and service including lubricators, side entry, cutting casings and energizing energy seals.
- Receive freight and warehouse components as required ensuring appropriate documentation is processed in accordance with company policy and procedures. Also, ensure product is stored in a safe and orderly manner so it is accessible for future use and necessary precautions are taken to prevent damage while in storage.
- General shop and equipment clean-up and maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Field Service Technician general assembly and service competencies.
- Basic Field Service training level I.
- General oilfield product/equipment operating knowledge.
- Ability to visually differentiate valves and wellhead components.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience using SAP is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
Please Send Your Resume to Dina@nextopvets.org
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below