TRS Craft Services
Opportunity Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Missouri City, TX
Closed Date: 04/29/2017
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TRS Craft Services is part of the TRS Staffing Group. We are a world leading recruitment organization, specializing in the recruitment and supply of skilled, semi-skilled and field service talent.
Established in 1984, the TRS Staffing Group is a world leading recruitment organization, specializing in the recruitment and supply of professional, engineering, technical and field talent. We continue to grow and build our recruitment capability and expertise, with 6 locations in North America.
TRS Craft Services is committed to providing 100% customer focus, whether in finding our candidates their perfect job or in meeting a client’s requirement to recruit talented professionals within a specific timeframe for their most challenging projects.
TRS Craft Services are seeking 2 experienced Maintenance Technician for the night shift to perform routine PM’s, overhaul gearboxes, repair conveyors and production line equipment. To be considered candidates must have recent experience in a food packaging operation or food container manufacturing operation.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses all maintenance failures.
- Uses assembly drawings, P&ID’s and manuals to tune equipment for operation, uses electrical (VFD’s, SCR’s, motor starters) and logic (PLC, SLC) principles to solve equipment problems.
- Uses basic plumbing, metal working and general facilities and building maintenance knowledge as needed.
- Trains new Associates and team members on required skill sets for Maintenance.
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to GMP and Safety guidelines.
- Performs any other related miscellaneous duties assigned by Team Leader.
- Will be required to work with and train operations Associates on basic equipment troubleshooting and assist operations as needed with production.
- Meet NextOp requirements.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have the ability to train other Associates in Maintenance operations
- Must have the desire and ability to operate as a member of a Self-Directed work team
- Must have 3-5 years experience in food processing, working with standard troubleshooting and repair of production equipment with highly sophisticated control systems
- Must have general mechanical knowledge and electrical and logic principle knowledge
- Has basic plumbing, metalworking and general facilities/building maintenance knowledge
- Has an awareness of and the ability to follow Associate Safety guidelines
- Has an awareness of and the ability to follow GMP and Food Safety guidelines
- Understands proper machine operating and adjusting procedures
- Excellent opportunity to join a winning team with room to grow!
- Excellent compensation with full benefits.