Major Energy Company
Opportunity Title: Field Trainee
Location: West Texas, TX
Closed Date: 10/11/2017
Well management for producing and water flood operations; operation of production facilities, including oil/water treatment plants, and water injection plants. Performs general lease maintenance. Interacts with the continuous evolution of hi-tech tools, precision equipment and integrated digital systems that are the core of the modern oilfield. Field Specialists work alternating schedules and occasionally overtime.
Responsibilities include monitoring all process variables in cryogenic gas plant and making needed adjustments, startup and shutdown of all compressors and pumps, startup and shutdown of amine and glycol plants, operation of tank battery; Work closely with other operators, I&E personnel and mechanics to insure equipment is operating at peak efficiency.
This is a 24 month training/apprenticeship progra
Trainee rate is approximately $26.00/hour. Trainees are immediately eligible for benefits (Healthcare, 2 weeks vacation, pension, 401K)
Relocation package is a flat rate and mile rate to get to the work site.
- Separate from the military as an E-4 or above
- Posses experience in Process, Instrumentation, Electrical, Compression, Industrial Maintenance or related technical and mechanical discipline while in the military
- Must have honorable discharge and have separated from Active Duty service within the last 2 years
- Posses a Technical or Mechanical background
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Must have clean driving record
- No DUI’s on record
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below