Major Energy Company
Opportunity Title: Flowback Operator 1
Location: Odessa, TX
Closed Date: 9/8/17
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a great opportunity for veterans with maintenance experience who are trying to get their foot in the door in a major Oil & Gas company.
- Responsible for safety of self and others including reporting of all work related injuries, near misses, equipment damage and unsafe acts as soon as practicable to manager/supervisor.
- Conduct all operations in accordance with running procedures and company Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) policy.
- Primary contact for HS&E concerns and ensuring Job Safety Analysis (JSA)s are completed and concerns have been effectively addressed.
- Prioritize and manage workflow and service requirements for shop and field.
- Crew lead for assembly, disassembly, inspection, repair and pressure testing of flow back equipment.
- Crew lead for spotting and set up of flow back components.
- Crew Lead for flow back field operations, including safety meetings, Provides relief supervision in absence of Lead Flowback Operator (Senior Supervisor).
- Interfaces with customers to provide product advice and determine customer needs.
- Ensures accurate and timely completion of field servicetickets.
- Receive freight and warehouse components as required ensuring appropriate documentation is processed in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- General shop and equipment clean-up and maintenance.
- Works closely with Lead Flowback Operator (SR Supervisor) and Management to ensure all aspects of jobs are completed to Cameronâ€™s standards, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1-2 years of relevant oil field experience.
- 1-2 years of experience assembling/disassembling, installing or conducting maintenance on equipment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- HS&E Training, Hoisting and Rigging (shop only), Overhead Crane, TDG, Forklift Certification, First Aid Level I, H2S, PST, WHMIS are considered an asset (not mandatory upon hire).
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Ability to read and adjust valves, gauges, pressures in line with specifications according to safety standards required.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment operations within specific guidelines and standard operating procedures required.
Based on Experience.
How to Apply
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below