Major Energy Company
Opportunity Title: P&LS Driver
Location: Houston, TX
Closed Date: Until Filled
Our Drivers are and essential member of our crews. They are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles. Safety is our number one priority, so all our drivers must successfully pass an assessment, attend a driver training course and give a satisfactory commentary drive before they can drive company vehicles Successful Drivers are committed to safe journey management. They are detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible on each journey. The Driver reports to the relevant Driving Supervisor.
- Completes and follows all journey management standards and Policies.
- Returns all vehicle keys when the vehicle is not in use to the office.
- Ensures their driving license is always in their possession when driving.
- Ensures that all national, and the companies speed limits are adhered to.
- Reports all vehicle faults promptly
- Checks the condition of all seat belts daily.
- Ensures that all passengers are wearing seat belts and that the vehicle is carrying the correct number of persons.
- Completes pre-journey checks for safety before driving. Wears the correct PPE when loading or unloading the vehicle.
- 6 days on, 3 days off (subject to change)
- CDL Class A
- Clean driving record/history
- Ability to follow DOT laws/regulations
- Computer skills (digital logs)
- Safety culture oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
This company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below