Major Manufacturing Company
Opportunity Title: Industrial Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Closed Date: 9/22/2017
- Define standards and processes for manufacturing in the shop floor
- Document manufacturing process work instructions
- Develop new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and support lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Provide Technical support to the Manufacturing organization
- Provide safe processes that comply with all local and federal regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude, and excellent root cause analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree; preferred not required
- In lieu of degree, 5+ years documenting and improving process flows within the manufacturing industry required
Based on Experience.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below