Major Petrochemical Company
Opportunity Title: Asset Integrity Analyst
Closed Date: 12/04/2017
ASSET INTEGRITY ANALYST – EXPERIENCED
This company is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining, and water treatment industries. Through a combination of industry expertise, cutting edge technology, innovative processes, and uncompromising service, we help each client advance their systems to better manage risk, optimize costs, and improve compliance. In short, we help our clients improve their business performance through more reliable operations.
As an Analyst, you will engage our clients on key implementation projects such as Asset Optimization studies, Risk Based Inspection (RBI), mechanical integrity program implementation, inspection program development, and facility or equipment condition assessment. Additionally, Analysts will be trained to engage multiple software tools to maximize the effectiveness of our services.
Willingness to work at our customers’ facilities and interact with clients, together with a strong positive attitude and sharp aptitude for mechanical systems will be key components to individuals who will be the future of our company. Incoming Analysts will relocate to an onsite location, where they will work with a project team. Most initial onsite assignments are anticipated to last twelve to eighteen months depending on project requirements, employee advancement, and company needs. Analysts will participate in New Hire Orientation and a one week training course at our Main Office in Pasadena, Texas; however, most training occurs on-the-job.
Job Duties May Include:
- Implement a comprehensive reliability program that helps reduce risks, ensure compliance, optimize cost, and improve safety – Risk Based Inspection (RBI).
- Mechanical integrity program from oil and gas to wastewater, refineries and chemical plants
- Inspection program development
- Knowledge on API codes and technical standards (API 510, 570, 571, 574, 580, and 581)
- Extract and verify technical data (metallurgy, temperatures, pressures, thicknesses, etc.) from project documents such as Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), engineering construction drawings, and code forms.
- Generate risk profiles for entire plants.
- Use problem solving skills to organize piping and equipment data.
- Transfer data to applicable software.
- Participate in Asset Optimization studies using primary data sources that included process flow diagrams, heat and material balance, process and instrumentation diagrams, and isometrics provided by the client for fixed equipment and piping systems.
- Use multiple software tools to maximize the effectiveness of our services.
- Reach, maintain and accurately report performance metrics, measuring quality and quantity.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- 1-5 years of experience (preferably in oil & gas, chemicals, petro-chemicals, or mining industries but open to other fields)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new processes and techniques
- Willing to relocate domestically or internationally (multiple locations)
- 1-5 years of project management experience in developing individuals and leading teams
- 1-5 year’s experience of day to day engagement with clients or working onsite at client offices
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Must be proficient in Excel. An Excel test will be administered.
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below