Major Petrochemical Company
Opportunity Title: Asset Integrity Technician
Closed Date: 12/28/17
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the refining, oil and gas, petrochemical, specialty chemical, mining and water treatment industries. Through a combination of industry expertise, cutting edge technology, innovative processes, and uncompromising service, we help each client advance their systems to better manage risk, optimize costs, and improve compliance. In short, we help our clients improve their business performance through more reliable operations.
In the Asset Integrity Technician role, you will gain hands-on experience supporting Engineering projects that provide dynamic and high quality services to our clients. Previous experience is not required, as training is provided. This position is great for individuals looking to begin a career within the reliability industry.
- Extract and verify technical data using applicable software (data examples may include: piping material, dimensions, pressure, and temperature captured through documents such as Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, engineering drawings and code forms)
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to correlate and organize piping and equipment data
- Meet and maintain excellent quality for all deliverables
- Demonstrate effective time management skills to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks
- Support cross-functional teams by identifying gaps in data and develop innovative solutions
- Provide outstanding client satisfaction
- Associates Degree or 2 years of experience in reliability, preferably in the oil & gas or similar industry
- Ability to work 40 hours a week within the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Maintain effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with a strong aptitude for learning new processes and skills
- Independent problem solver and high performing team player
- Able to adapt to evolving client demands
- Initiative to exceed beyond set expectations
- Strong motivation for advancement to leadership roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Associates Degree in Process or Engineering Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree
Must be proficient in Excel. A proficiency test will be given.
Based on Experience.
How to Apply
Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below