Major Oil Company
Opportunity Title: Field Specialist
Location: Midland, TX
Closed Date: 06/30/2017
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This Major Oil Company is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
The Field Specialist does hands-on fieldwork with the industry’s leading technology that optimizes solutions for energy companies. The primary responsibility of Field Specialist is to deliver high quality services to our clients. He/She is responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete. He/She is directly responsible for
the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard. He/She is in charge of his/her operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to his/her cell and for the maintenance status of his/her assigned equipment.
- The Field Specialist reports to the Field Service Manager (or to the Engineer-in-Charge).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize and participate actively in the training of his/her operators.
- Actively lead and support the training of Junior Field Specialist and crew assigned to his/her cell.
- Attend to his/her personal development by following the XPERT program or post GFE development programs, as applicable.
- To follow and uphold all Schlumberger QHSE standards and to promote their respect, understanding and adherence. Actively participate in local loss prevention programs.
- To control quality of our service during all phases of the operation and to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to the client.
- To perform all reporting and administrative duties concerning the field operations, accurately and in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the principles of RITE are systematically applied on all tools and equipment assigned to him/her and to keep it in a state of readiness.
- To ensure that the status of all equipment assigned to his/her cell is reported and kept up to date in the RITE/PM system.
- To ensure that supplies are available at the wellsite to perform the operation.
Previous Experience and Competencies
- 2- to 3-year technical college associate degree.
Based on Experience
How to Apply
Email your resume to Jonathan@nextopvets.org
Apply Online at http://careers.slb.com/
All applicants must meet NextOp’s minimum program requirements:
- Post 9/11 Veteran
- Honorable Discharge
- Able to pass a Background Check and Drug Screening
- Have a Valid Drivers License and Driving Record
- E-7 and Below