Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
By using the text messaging service, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If at any time you do not agree with these terms and conditions, or any future modifications to these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop use of the text messaging service. NextOp Inc. reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time, and such modifications shall become effective when revised and posted on the Terms and Agreements page. Please review these policies frequently.
- Fees and Cellular Network Carrier
You May Be Charged A Fee for Message Transmission And Delivery By Your Cellular Network Carrier.
You understand and acknowledge that your use of the text messaging service from a terminal such as a mobile device or personal computer is subject to any agreements you have with your cellular network carrier and any fees they may charge, including but not limited to fees for text messaging, data use or internet access. Any and all fees are your sole responsibility. Further, you understand and acknowledge the following:
- The content is NOT available on all cellular networks. A list of supported carriers, but not limited to the NextOp Inc. text messaging services are: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cricket, Nextel, Sprint, TMobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin.
- Message Frequency: Message frequency varies by user.
- Message Pricing: Message and data rates may apply depending upon your carrier and plan.
- Opt-Out: You can cancel at any time by texting STOP to (832)844-5749 or notifying an employee at NextOp Inc.
- For HELP text HELP to (832)844-5749
- As a user of the text messaging service, you agree to the following:
- Access to the text messaging service is at the discretion of NextOp Inc. and may be revoked at any time.
- The text messaging service may only be used for lawful purposes and may not be used for any illegal activities, including, but not limited to: spamming, solicitation or unauthorized advertising; launch of denial of service attacks or viruses; fraud or harassment; intellectual property infringement; or any other activity that subjects NextOp Inc. or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Once delivered to your device, text messages are under your control and are your responsibility. By using the text messaging service you hereby release NextOp Inc. from any liability arising from or related to access to these messages once they have been delivered.
- To provide only current, complete, true and accurate information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- The text messaging service is intended only for general information purposes and to send notifications for the veteran who is seeking assistance from NextOp Inc.
- Please contact [email protected] for assistance or questions about the text messaging service. If you receive spam or any offensive message sent through the text message service, please email [email protected] Be sure to include the phone number to which the message was sent and a description of, if available, the text of the message.
- Disclaimer. THE TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEXTOP INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NEXTOP INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE, THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER NEXTOP INC. NOR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF NEXTOP INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This document updated on: May 2017