Middle Enlisted, Your Future Starts Here
The Energy, Construction and Oil & Gas industries have a high demand for workers with the exact skills you learned in your military service.
NextOp, a nonprofit organization, connects mid-level enlisted (E-3 to E-7) veterans like you to companies looking for skilled and semi-skilled workers.
We also offer mentorship from industry veterans who can help ease the transition from service member to civilian—all at no cost. NextOp staff can help direct you to educational opportunities such as industry certifications, vocational trade schools, 2 or 4 year degree programs, or other professional development courses focused on the energy, manufacturing, and industrial construction fields to help you achieve your career goals.
By submitting this application you agree that you meet the following requirements:
- Served at least 6 months since September 11, 2001
- Middle enlisted (E-3 to E-7)
- Must have an Honorable discharge or Actively serving in the Armed Forces
- Relevant industry experience either in the military or civilian workforce a plus
- You must not have been convicted of a crime within the last 10 years and/or currently facing any legal litigation
- Must be able to pass a hair follicle drug test
Let us help you find the opportunity that’s right for your skills and experience. While we can’t guarantee placement, we can give you all the tools you need to be a strong candidate for any position you’re a match for.
To start your civilian journey:
- Complete the online application
- Respond promptly to any additional information requested from staff/mentors
- Respond promptly to any inquiries from hiring corporation(s)